SEESA’s re-opening is postponed due to current COVID-19 restrictions. Most onsite classes have been moved to online. Please see the Program Guide or the calendar below for classes available.
Explore upcoming activities using the calendar below. You can switch to List view or Day view or use the search bar to find a specific event.
Click on the event you're interested in and scroll down below “Details” to find the MyActiveCentre link labeled “Website”. Click on this link to be taken directly to the event in MyActiveCentre to register!
Easy Photobooks (Monday)
January 18 @ 1:00 pm - 2:15 pm
An event every week that begins at 1:00 pm on Monday, repeating until March 26, 2021
Other dates in this series:
- Easy Photobooks (Monday): January 25 @ 1:00 pm
- Easy Photobooks (Monday): February 1 @ 1:00 pm
- Easy Photobooks (Monday): February 22 @ 1:00 pm
- Easy Photobooks (Monday): March 1 @ 1:00 pm
- Easy Photobooks (Monday): March 8 @ 1:00 pm
- Easy Photobooks (Monday): March 15 @ 2:00 pm
- Easy Photobooks (Monday): March 22 @ 2:00 pm
We will be looking at two ways to make a quick photobook using an online program. The participants will be able to complete one to two photobooks. Here is the online for the classes: Picking a project, learn how to upload, organize, and edit your pictures; Learn how to use Autobooks; Learn how to use Design and Print; Work on completed projects and explore new Artisan program. Participants will need to have picked a project (eg. birthday, Christmas, grandkids, small trip) and have the pictures (40-200) on their computer.
Instructor: Ann Ozdoba