SEESA’s re-opening is postponed due to current COVID-19 restrictions. Most onsite classes have been moved to online. Please see the Program Guide or the calendar below for classes available.
Explore upcoming activities using the calendar below. You can switch to List view or Day view or use the search bar to find a specific event.
Click on the event you're interested in and scroll down below “Details” to find the MyActiveCentre link labeled “Website”. Click on this link to be taken directly to the event in MyActiveCentre to register!
Pound Fitness (Tuesday)
March 2 @ 5:15 pm - 6:15 pm
An event every week that begins at 5:15 pm on Tuesday, repeating until March 26, 2021
Other dates in this series:
- Pound Fitness (Tuesday): January 19 @ 5:15 pm
- Pound Fitness (Tuesday): January 26 @ 5:15 pm
- Pound Fitness (Tuesday): February 2 @ 5:15 pm
- Pound Fitness (Tuesday): February 9 @ 5:15 pm
- Pound Fitness (Tuesday): February 16 @ 5:15 pm
- Pound Fitness (Tuesday): February 23 @ 5:15 pm
- Pound Fitness (Tuesday): March 9 @ 5:15 pm
- Pound Fitness (Tuesday): March 16 @ 6:15 pm
- Pound Fitness (Tuesday): March 23 @ 6:15 pm
Pound is a cardio workout session inspired by the energizing, infectious, sweat- dripping fun of playing the drums. No drumming or musical instruction in this class. Instead you will get an entire body workout by using the specially designed RipStix provided for the class. It includes conditioning moves and cardio interval training. It improves strength, flexibility, and your mind-body connection. No previous fitness experience required. The instructor will provide modifications for different fitness levels and abilities. Seated portions of the class can be done on a chair or sitting on a yoga mat. RipStix or drum sticks are required for the class. SEESA has a number of RipStix available for rent for the semester. Call the office for more details.