SEESA’s re-opening is postponed due to current COVID-19 restrictions. Most onsite classes have been moved to online. Please see the Program Guide or the calendar below for classes available.
Explore upcoming activities using the calendar below. You can switch to List view or Day view or use the search bar to find a specific event.
Click on the event you're interested in and scroll down below “Details” to find the MyActiveCentre link labeled “Website”. Click on this link to be taken directly to the event in MyActiveCentre to register!
March 10 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 1:30 pm on Wednesday, repeating until March 26, 2021
Other dates in this series:
- Qigong (Wednesday): January 20 @ 1:30 pm
- Qigong (Wednesday): January 27 @ 1:30 pm
- Qigong (Wednesday): February 3 @ 1:30 pm
- Qigong (Wednesday): February 10 @ 1:30 pm
- Qigong (Wednesday): February 17 @ 1:30 pm
- Qigong (Wednesday): February 24 @ 1:30 pm
- Qigong (Wednesday): March 3 @ 1:30 pm
- Qigong (Wednesday): March 17 @ 2:30 pm
- Qigong (Wednesday): March 24 @ 2:30 pm
Interested in more energy, improved sleep, reduced stress, relief from aches and pains, clearer thinking, and increased strength and vitality? If so, come and join this simple yet effective Qigong (pronounced cheegong) class. Qigong is an ancient moving meditation practice designed to help gain energy and feel good by using your breath along with slow, simple, gentle movements.