2022 is the Year of the Garden
SEESA is pleased to announce a Tour of Gardens for SEESA members, friends, and the general public. It will be held on Thursday, July 14 (VIP tour) and Friday, July 15 (public tour).
Enchanting gardens in the Fulton, Goldbar and Avonmore communities are being opened for the public to enjoy. Stroll through beautiful yards/gardens filled with blossoms, trees, and shrubs. There are 6 gardens on show with a variety of creative landscaping techniques, each with its own personality and beauty for you to enjoy.
A full registration package, with highlights of the gardens and address details, will be e-mailed to registrants. The VIP tour registrants will receive their package on Wednesday afternoon, July 13. Registrants for the public tour will receive their package on Thursday afternoon, July 14. There is no access to gardens prior to the date and times provided.
If you do not have e-mail or cannot print your garden pass card, paper copies will be available at SEESA on those same dates and times.
· No washrooms are available at the tour sites. Public washrooms are available at Hardisty Fitness Centre – 106 Avenue & 65 Street.
· Garden tour guests are cautioned to watch their step. SEESA and garden owners assume no liability.
· Be cautious when viewing gardens. Not all areas will be fully accessible to those with mobility difficulties.
· Please do not bring pets into the yards/gardens.
· Please resist the temptation to pick flowers or tread on plants.
Register by phone, 780.468.1985, or in person at SEESA
9350 – 82 Street, Edmonton