IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ
• The cost of keeping SEESA’s facility heated, lit and insured (with no staff in it) is roughly $100,000 per year.
• If all 1,600 members were to renew their membership and purchase one gift membership, the facility costs would be covered for one year. Without having to touch our savings.
HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
• 1,100 individuals (out of 1,600 members) have not renewed their SEESA membership.
• SEESA’s financial situation has been going downhill unnoticed since 2018, when SEESA started using its savings to cover operating expenses.
• SEESA!s financial situation is dire with expenses far exceeding income each week. If this is not reversed, our beloved organization will be in danger of closing.
HERE’S WHAT YOU CAN DO TO HELP
RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP
PURCHASE ONE GIFT MEMBERSHIP (donation)
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING – NOTICE OF POSTPONEMENT
Due to current social distancing protocols, the March 15th Annual General Meeting and elections are postponed until further notice.
Outreach Services is being provided by Colleen Derksen (at Sage) until Leslie Amundson is back to work. Contact Colleen at (780) 691 0561.