In this class you will learn that everyone can paint, that it’s fun when you just enjoy the process of applying paint to canvas. Everyone makes mistakes and, in acrylics, you just keep painting until you create something you like. Purchases made at Delta Art and Drafting Supplies on 11116 120 St NW will receive a student rate. Please mention you are a student at SEESA with Barbara Hull Chan. This course will help you paint the landscapes you love. Bring your own supplies:
• Paintbrushes – soft brush, a round brush, a fan brush, a wide brush and a rigger
• 2-3 Canvases or canvas boards 12″x16″; stretched canvases from Dollar store or Michaels don’t need to be primed
• Palette or white dish to mix paints on
• Paper towels
• Container for water
• Spray bottle
• Palette knife – plastic palette knives work beautifully
• Fine sandpaper
• Toothbrush for spattering
• Acrylic paints (Heavy Body Liquitex in tubes) Colours: Titanium White, Paynes Grey, Red Ochre, Sap Green, Yellow Ochre, Phthalo Blue, Magenta, Cadmium Red Light.
Barbara Hull Chan
Excluded Activity Dates
More info for this activity is coming soon.
Please check back later.
|Date||Jan 20 to Feb 10, 2023|
|Time||10:00 AM to 12:00 PM|
|Availability||15 Spots Available|
|Location||Forest Heights Room|
This class will occur 4 times
during this session.